Vacancies at Wilds Lodge Therapeutic School
Wilds Lodge is a boarding school for boys with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Our OFSTED report in January 2017 said that the school was ‘Outstanding’.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory DBS check.
There are currently Vacancies available
Therapeutic Care Workers - Make a real and positive impact to the lives of children who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting. If you have a caring nature, a natural interest in people and want to make a difference then this might be just the job for you.
What are your responsibilities?
• Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
• Be a caring role model
• Supporting vulnerable children out in the community and on activities
• Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
What are the benefits?
• Training provided
• Promotion and Career progression
• Starting salary £18,000 to include School Holidays
• Spilt shifts to include evening and some weekends
What is required?
• You must have that desire to be successful
• A true desire and passion to work in Health and Social Care
• A valid driving license
For further details, please contact Matt Fogg on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01780 767254.
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2017.
Part-Time Stable Staff - Part-time Weekend stable staff and School holiday afternoons.
A small yard of ponies/donkeys/llamas in Empingham, Rutland require a part time stable person for general stable duties with riding a possibility for the right candidate in the future.
Hours: 09:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 16:30. £8 per hour.
For further details for job description please contact Sara Franklin: 01780 767254 or email@example.com.