Vacancies at Wilds Lodge Therapeutic School
Wilds Lodge is a boarding school for boys with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Our OFSTED report in January 2018 said that the school was ‘Outstanding’.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory DBS check.
There are currently vacancies available
Children and Young Person's Support Worker
Children and Young Person's Support Workers are expected to make a real and positive impact to the lives of children who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting. If you have a caring nature, a natural interest in people and want to make a difference then this just might be the job for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
- Be a caring role model
- Supporting vulnerable children out in the community and on activities
- Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
Qualifications and Skills
- You must have the desire to be successful
- You must have a true desire and passion to work in Health and Social Care
- A valid driving licence is required as our school is split between two sites.
- Training is provided
- Promotion and Career progression is available
- Starting salary is £20,000 (to include 14 weeks paid school holidays)
- Split shifts to include evenings and some weekends
- £2,000 - £3,000 relocation package available
Full-time salary: £20,000.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply. A clean driving licence is required.
Summer Placement - Maintenance Worker
The maintenance department require help this summer to maintain the beautiful grounds of the three sites.
General gardening duties to include the following:
- Grass cutting
No previous experience necessary but would be an advantage.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Wage will depend on age and experience.
Use the application form, and send it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Wilds Lodge School, Stamford Road, Empingham, Rutland, LE15 8QQ.
Please view our policy below before applying.